Biasiswa JPA PIDN 2012 kini sudah dibuka untuk dipohon oleh pelajar yang layak dan berminat. Tawaran Biasiswa JPA PIDN 2012 ini terbuka kepada semua warga Malaysia yang memenuhi syarat-syarat tawaran.
Scholarship Info JPA PIDN Scholarship sponsored IPTA:
1. Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNiSZA) 2. Universiti Islam Antarabangsa (UIAM) 3. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) 4. Universiti Malaya (UM) 5. Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) 6. Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) 7. Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) 8. Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) 9. Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) 10. Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) 11. Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) 12. Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) 13. Universiti Teknikal Malaysia (UTeM) 14. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) 15. Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) 16. Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) 17. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) 18. Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK) 19. Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM) 20. Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Malaysia (MJIIT) JPA PIDN Scholarship sponsored IPTS:
1. Universiti Multimedia (MMU) 2. Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) 3. Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
JPA PIDN Scholarship sponsored Foreign Universities: 1. University of Nottingham 2. Monash University 3. Swinburne University of Technology 4. Curtin University of Technology
Criteria General Requirements:
a. Malaysia citizen b. Age not more than 25 years by 1st January 2012 c. Possess a full certificate of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) including a credit in Bahasa Melayu and Ujian Lisan on SPM level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Governement to be eligible for selection d. Have received the offer letter for first year studies in any public or private higher education institution as stated above e. First degree level (for Matriculation/Asasi/STPM) or students studying in their second year and above and has 2 years of study duration left f. Diploma level from any IPTA (except UPSI)
Academic Requirements: Applicant studying or have been offered into IPT listed above whether on Diploma or Degree level have to have ONE of the academic qualifications below:
a. Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM 2011) - Grade A in 7 subjects including Bahasa Melayu b. First year students and above in IPTA - CGPA 3.30 (latest CGPA) c. First year students and above in IPTS and Branch Campuses - CGPA 3.50/70%/HD/B (latest CGPA) d. Matriculation/Asasi/STPM - CGPA 3.75 e. Diploma/Diploma leavers - CGPA 3.50
Candidates who received the offer to study in IPTA in medicine, dentistry and pharmacy at degree level are not subjected to the academic requirements above. Even so, students will still have to apply for the scholarship online.
a. Priority - Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy b. Allied Health Sciences - Dietetic, Medical Biotechnology, Veterinary Science, Forensic Science, Physiotherapy, Food Science, Speech, Recovery workings, Audiology, Optometry, Imaging, Environmental Radiotherapy, Emergency Medical Science and so. c. Social Science - Accounting, Law, Economy, International Relations, International Economy, Political Sciences, Psychology, Sociology, Communications, Business, Marketing, Finance, Banking, Commerce, Human Resource Management, Tourism, Forestry Science, Allied Health Science, Environmental Management Sciences, Agricultural Science, Actuary Science, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Science and Technology, Renewable Technology, CCI and other NKEA fields. d. Arts - Languages, Islamic Studies, Syariah, Usuluddin e. Pure Sciences - Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. f. Engineering - Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Chemistry, Aeronautics, Automotive, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning.
Amount Scholarship will include tuition fees, living expenses, book allowance, stationery allowance, thesis allowance, project paper allowance and practical training allowance.
* Living expenses RM7,500/RM6,426 * Book allowance RM400 * Stationery allowance RM50-RM250 * Project paper allowance RM150
* Living expenses RM8,400/RM7,140 * Book allowance RM600/RM1,000 * Stationery allowance RM100-RM500 * Project paper allowance RM150 * One-time thesis allowance RM300 * Daily practical training RM10 per day
IPTS tuition fees depends on the amount claimed by the IPTS.
Two-way airplane fares between the Semenanjung, Labuan, Sabah and Sarawak is also given which is between RM100-RM1,000 depending of the candidates home location and the university.
Contract Duration: Candidates have to work with the government after completing their studies depending on the duration and study taken. In general;
* 3 year study duration or less: 3-5 years * Study duration more than 3 years: 4-6 years
* 4 year study duration or less: 4-6 years * Study duration more than 4 years: 5-7 years * Medicine and Dentistry course: 10 years
Compensation payment has to be settled if student refuses to work for the government. The amount of compensation depends on the duration and study taken. In general,
* Diploma level: between RM70,000-RM100,000 * Degree level: between RM110,00-RM250,000
Those who study in IPTS will have to pay the compensation according to their course amount.